Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking a Treasury Analyst in their Chicago office.
- Lead the daily cash management process and lines of credit to ensure there is appropriate cash on hand to fund each day’s lending activity.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams in managing the amount of cash held in various entities each day.
- Prepare required documents for capital calls, distributions, cash sweeps, borrowings and pay downs across the various credit facilities and managed accounts.
- Update liability activity in Wall Street Office.
- Opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Forecast the expected use of funds by day and week
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- CPA, CTP and/or audit experience preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in corporate finance
- Competency in legal/credit documentation
- Wall Street Office, SharePoint and GTreasury systems a plus