Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a market-leading specialty insurance group, is seeking a VP, Underwriting Program for their New York based office.
- Manage and grow Program Business unit, develop strategy, and determine guidelines
- In collaboration with senior leadership develop strategy for growth of business unit
- Work directly with clients to help determine needs and recommend business options
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 15 – 20 years of commercial lines underwriting experience with primary focus on General Liability and Commercial Casualty products
- Minimum of 10 years of Commercial Lines Program Underwriting experience
- Well-versed in contractual, legal and administrative aspects of Program Business
- Experience working through outside Program Administrators