VP of Real Estate Fund Accounting
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global investment manager, is seeking a VP of Real Estate Fund Accounting in their NYC office.
The right candidate will have strong financial & analytical skills and be client service oriented. This person will have prior experience with public accounting audit, preferably dealing with real estate funds. This role will assist in overseeing the real estate debt & equity portfolios and interact with other departments(Portfolio Management, Capital Markets) to collaborate execution of tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet reporting deadlines, and demonstrate flexibility with delivery of assignments.
- Technology proficiency is essential as the candidate would leverage a number of software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as YARDI.
- Oversight of waterfalls, fees, valuations, investment review, financial reporting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 6+ years accounting experience (public accounting experience is a plus); CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- Real Estate and/or Private Equity experience critical
- Real estate fund experience or Real estate experience at an administrator is a must.