Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for someone to build the brand for a dynamic, innovative and rapidly expanding global bank. The right candidate must have holistic and deep branding experience that includes building brand processes, standards, protocol, research and metrics in addition to creative and strategy. Digital expertise and perspective is also important. While relevant financial services experience would be great, our client is open to people from any vertical provided they have worked for or with innovative brands.
In this role you will support a successful and growing organization by driving the development and management of brand and marketing activities in the Americas. The diversity of business activities, flat structure and unique entrepreneurial culture provides the opportunity to make an impact across a range of initiatives while working closely with senior leadership and a highly motivated and experienced group of brand, marketing, communications and events specialists. This role will support the global brand strategy and positioning within its chosen markets to continue to grow the reputation as a leading financial services provider and increase awareness of capabilities across those markets. You will contribute to and help drive and deliver brand strategy in the region and have an understanding of local/regional requirements and impact on brand strategy, marketing and awareness. This role will also lead, manage and deliver large brand marketing projects (both external and internal) in support of business goals and across a range of online and offline channels
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Financial Services
- 7+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to think creatively and laterally
- Ability to connect tactical and strategic priorities
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proven networking, influencing and relationship building skills
- High level business acumen with demonstrated business planning skills
- Experience and comfort in using analysis and research for brand marketing
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, outcomes driven approach