VP, Investor Operations
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking a VP – Investor Operations in their New York office.
This role is focused on building and managing the operational aspects of the firm’s expanding Client Service program, including investor onboarding, data management, internal reporting and management of a dedicated team.
- Execute and Oversee Client Service Aspects of Fund Activity
- Data Management and Internal Reporting
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external parties
- Manage a team of dedicated resources
- Analyze and address operational risks
- Contribute to the development of the firm’s client service model, best practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 10+ years of experience in a relevant subject area
- Experience in similar business is strongly desired
- Knowledge of fund administration functions
- Experience working within a CRM
- Knowledge of private funds
- Motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to working with other team members and departments
- Ability to manage tight deadlines