VP/GM, Supplemental Products
Qualified Candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a VP/GM, Supplemental Products in their Brooklyn based office.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
S/he will be responsible for the product management and marketing strategy of a portfolio of products targeting the K-12 and direct-to-consumer markets. The (HOS) will bring a wide experience of product strategy and team development, managing key relationships and bringing together teams across Amplify including but not limited to product managers, Marketing, Sales, Operational teams and Engineers. The scope includes responsibility for all Supplemental products across Amplify.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You believe in the power of Technology to affect educational outcomes
- You have experience managing Education Technology products nationally and you know the impact on resources of growth “at scale”
- You’ve spent time in a K-12 classroom and have an appreciation for the needs and challenges of teachers
- You’ve led teams – you know how to get people motivated, rowing in the same direction, and focused on a common goal – even when times are tough
- You’ve worked directly with C-level executives – you can have the presence, competence, and finesse to win trust from busy, capable managers
- You are able to analyze and present data to determine trends and necessary actions
- You’re results-driven and have operational savvy – you’ve managed complex operations, have overseen a P&L