VP, Asset Management
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate investment manager with multifamily properties across the nation, is seeking a VP – Asset Management in their Chicago based office.
- Implement the investment strategy for a select group of multifamily assets with a goal to optimize the portfolio’s performance and maximize their value to ensure future profitability.
- Manage the execution of the asset’s investment strategy by working alongside various company functions including the Acquisition Team, Property Operations, Design and Construction, Portfolio Managers, Accounting, Investor Reporting and Capital Markets.
- Manage the approval process for all Major Decisions at the property level.
- Work closely in managing lender and joint venture obligations and implementing the terms of any joint venture and loan agreements.
- Provide oversight at the asset level in implementing the renovation program by working closely with the Design and Construction team.
- Strategically evaluate and make recommendations on any new value add opportunities at each asset to drive ROI.
- Perform property site inspections to insure compliance with property and portfolio business plans.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Real Estate, Finance, or other relevant field. MBA strongly preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressive related real estate and portfolio/asset management experience required. Must have a portfolio of assets in which a value-add strategy that was led and executed by this individual can be demonstrated.
- Experience in a multi-family environment preferred