VP of Asset Management
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Leading real estate investor is seeking a VP of Asset Management in their Atlanta office. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of real estate asset management experience.
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of highly complex commercial real estate loans, while adhering to company policies and procedures, and managing client relations.
- Provide a high level of loan surveillance support to the client by monitoring and reporting on property level cash flows, rent rolls, market conditions and property valuations for a nationwide portfolio of loans across all types of commercial real estate property types.
- Day to day management of assigned loans, including communication with Borrowers and Lenders/Investors
- Processing of borrower requests and consents
- Analyze property financials and report property/loan performance to Lenders/Investors on a quarterly basis via a Quarterly Asset Report (QAR).
- Correspond with Sponsors/Borrowers for updates on any property-level concerns, including Capital Expenditure Projects, leasing progress, Construction Status and overall performance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Asset management experience, including a variety of debt types, including construction loans and distressed debt
- Experience with a variety of asset classes, hotel experience is advantageous
- Analytical skills to understand complex commercial loan documents and borrower financial statements
- Understanding of 3rd party reports including appraisals, property condition reports, and environmental reports.
- Thorough knowledge of leases for all commercial property types.
- Bachelor’s degree (Real Estate, Finance/Accounting, Business preferred)