Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a market-leading specialty insurance group, is seeking an Underwriting Assistant for their Washington, PA based office.
- Provides support and assistance to underwriting staff.
- Collect data for organizing reports
- Assist underwriters in technical review
- Perform administrative duties regarding new and renewal accounts, and any other tasks assigned by higher level underwriters
- Responsible for maintaining underwriting submission inbox.
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel and other spreadsheet capability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within underwriting.