Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our Client, one of the nation’s leading providers of commercial mortgage loans, is seeking an Underwriting Analyst in their Miami based office.
They are hiring an Underwriting Analyst with highly advanced Excel skills, who can provide analytical and project-related support by quickly analyzing transactions and preparing proposals to provide multi-million dollar loans to owners of multifamily projects throughout the United States. The Analyst will be based in their Miami, FL office.
- Input a property’s specific financial information into database systems and Excel workbooks;
- Compare the subject property’s performance with that of comparable properties;
- Conduct initial research regarding the strengths and weakness of apartment markets;
- Analyze an owner’s personal financial statements;
- Make recommendations on whether to proceed with the transaction;
- Perform other financial and/or administrative tasks, as needed, to assist the company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong interest in real estate, lending, and financial analysis.
- Highly advanced Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Reader, Power Point, and Internet search engines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to conduct research and verify facts quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- 2 years prior experience