Treasury Reporting Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Leading real estate firm is seeking a Treasury Reporting Analyst in their NYC office. This role will be responsible for gathering data, analyzing the information and preparing summaries of findings. The ideal candidate should be a highly self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly.
- Prepare daily corporate cash balance report and manage day-to-day corporate cash needs
- Monthly bank fee allocation and analysis
- Bank Relationship Analysis
- Bank Performance Reporting
- Benchmark corporate investments and identify investment opportunities
- Update and maintenance of the debt database
- Track and analyze bond remarketing rates and act as liaison with remarketing agents to ensure competitive pricing and assess risk.
- Conduct bid process for interest rate caps
- Derivative compliance
- FATCA registration of foreign subsidiaries
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree required
- CTP and/or MBA, a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in Treasury or Cash Management
- Must have advanced Excel Modeling skills – will be tested
- Must have strong experience with MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FATCA and FBAR requirements
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills
- Experience with treasury workstations and systems such as Kyriba, JD Edwards, S & P Capital IQ, a plus
- Ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity with real estate