Cash Management Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment management firm, is seeking a Cash Management Operations Associate in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated employee who can grow and expand in a multifaceted role. The right candidate must be engaging, have strong excel skills, and a good understanding of buyside cash management (counterparty interest, dividend, PB funding etc.).
The Cash Management Analyst will support the growing treasury group. This role is a lot of data analysis, reporting, and process improvement. Lots of room for growth with opportunities to be on the ground floor of building a group, work with every product the company trades, learn how a hedge fund works, the relationship with primes, banks, etc, regulatory issues, financing and cash mgmt. works etc..
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advanced Excel and strong Tableau skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate results and form independent judgements
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Good attention to detail
- 2+ years of relevant experience