Talent Development Manager - Digital
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a marketing-services company, is seeking a Talent Development Manager - Digital in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have experience creating, maintaining, and delivering content in a fast-moving technology area while also being comfortable working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Produce content for multiple trainings, managing several projects and deadlines at one time
- Demonstrates a customer-centric focus in collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels to understand business and operational needs/changes and desired learning outcomes
- Build, align, integrate, and execute content and training programs across the organization with a special focus on our digital and technological updates/upgrades.
- Create, coordinate, organize, and project manage the delivery of internal digital and technical training from start to finish
- Ensure all learning experiences are suitable for all professional levels within the organization, from entry-level coordinators to Sr. Vice Presidents, with special emphasis on sales training and management & leadership training
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university
- 4+ years of experience working in the learning and development field; corporate environment
- Experience training or working with programmatic digital display/video, mobile, email, social, and CPG/Shopper Marketing preferred
- Experience working in a sales culture or with sales training highly preferred
- Good reporting analytics skills with sound knowledge of MS-Office