Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our Client, a Los Angeles based residential, mixed-used real estate development company, is seeking a Superintendent for their Los Angeles based office.
A construction Super with core and shell, out-of-ground experience. Responsible for managing and directing the construction of multiple residential. The successful candidate must possess the interpersonal skills that will allow them to manage the project team leaders, third party Design Consultants, third party construction managers, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Perform daily on-site walk-thru’s to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering a luxury residential product.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- The ability to make decisions that consider budgeting and development goals of the company.
- Administer document control procedures for all construction related documents.
- Manages and updates project budget.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-7 years of field experience with complex development and construction projects
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of architectural, structural, and/or MEP systems.
- Construction/field experience and project management skills.
- Exceptional communications skills – written and verbal.
- Computer skills for scheduling project tracking
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines is preferred: Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering + Management, Architecture, other related fields or experience.