Structured Finance Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading asset management firm, is looking to add to their treasury team in their Chicago office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum one year of trustee services experience, ideally with CLOs.
- Lead reconciliation and preparation of monthly/quarterly servicer reports
- Monitor and track all CLO compliance tests ensuring pre-trade compliance with all trades prior to execution
- Provide recommendations on the underlying portfolios to senior members of the Treasury team
- Ensure all deliverables are logged into centralized tracking calendar and all reporting requirements are met
- Review and provide comments during legal document review
- Work with third party accounting firms during audits
- Interact with rating agencies, trustees and accountants on new and existing CLO transactions
- Monitor and process loan ratings packages for ratings agencies and maintain ratings database
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 1+ years of experience in corporate finance; focus on structured finance and managing lines of credit is a plus
- Exceptional Excel modeling skills; Wall Street Office and Everest systems a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills