Statistical Reporting Coordinator
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a market-leading specialty insurance group, is seeking a Statistical Reporting Coordinator for their NYC based office.
- Responsible for pulling the data, coding the data according to the statistical reporting agents requirements
- Validate the outputs, reconcile to the annual statement, correct any coding or balance problems and dealing with resubmissions.
- Actively monitor Internal and external sources of information to ensure information is complete and accurate.
- Communicate across multiple internal departments to ensure data and reporting needs are met
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- SAP Business Object WeBI desirable
- Basic knowledge on Insurance financial data desirable
- Basic data wrangling skills in SQL and Excel (i.e. concatenate, transpose, pivot)
- Superior organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and people simultaneously.
- Efficient in Word, Excel and the Internet.
- This position requires the ability to work independently.
- Maintains confidentiality of company-sensitive data.