Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier international developer is seeking a Staff Accountant for their NYC office.
This position is mainly responsible for maintaining and applying accounting procedures to record for the daily accounting operations of numerous business entities.
- Review and analyze the general ledger, financial statements and prepare appropriate accrual and adjusting journal entries in accordance with GAAP;
- Assist in the month end, quarter end, and year end closing processes;
- Assist in the allocation of various expenses across business lines;
- Review invoice billings and the respective coding on a timely basis;
- Assist in the compilation of information for the overall Company monthly, quarterly and year end;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required;
- Minimum 3-5 years of general accounting experience is required; CPA preferred;
- Experience and knowledge of general construction industry and construction accounting software is a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States