Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a Space Planner in their Terrytown,NY office.
- Develop, plan, procure, manage, and coordinate with clients, internal resources and outside vendors for day to day, MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) activity and small to medium renovation workstreams on capital and non-capital projects
- Customer interface at all levels for gathering and validating headcount growth projections, lab equipment deployment and all programmatic space requirements
- Collaborate with internal resources, consultants, contractors, architects, furniture/ laboratory equipment vendors or other providers, to translate programmatic requirements into test fit layouts and socialize for client approval
- Team with Facilities Coordinators to manage relocation of personnel and laboratory equipment;
- Supervise re-location vendors on major projects; supervises movers, in-house personnel and other vendors on small to large relocations, furniture, fixtures, and lab equipment installations
- Review consultants' architectural drawings for accuracy and adherence to REGN space and finishes standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft advanced applications (Excel, MPP, PPT)
- IWMS and CAFM familiarity required – TriRiga knowledge a plus
- AutoCAD experience required; Knowledge of drafting principles and ability to read floor plans necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Required Licenses & Certificates: CID, CFM, or LEED AP a plus
- 8+ years of related experience in Space Planning processes, practices, and procedures