Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our Client, one of the nation’s leading providers of commercial mortgage loans, is seeking a Senior Underwriter for their Atlanta, Georgia based office.
The team is seeking an aggressive self-starter, with highly advanced Excel and web-based application skills, with three or more years of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac multifamily analyst experience who can provide day-to-day financial, market and underwriting analysis of multifamily loans. This is an excellent opportunity to be thoroughly educated about the underwriting of multifamily mortgages, to have extensive contact with their clients, and affords the opportunity to work closely with their Senior Credit team and Originators on the structuring and underwriting of transactions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Highly developed analytical, research and written/oral presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects; complete multiple tasks on schedule
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in EXCEL and Word, as well as web-based applications
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive team player, able to work effectively under sometimes stressful conditions
- 6+ years Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan product underwriting experience
- Able to travel a minimum of 15%