Senior Statutory Financial Accountant
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a market-leading midsized Property and Casualty Insurance Company, is seeking a Senior Statutory Financial Accountant for their New York based office. The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge and understanding of Statutory Accounting principles.
- Expense closing, with expense analysis, intercompany settlements, tax settlements and payments and various compliance related reporting
- Assist with budget process during the budgeting period.
- Analyze and prepare expenses including accruals for expense reporting, etc, (monthly, quarterly)
- Compilation of Quarterly and Annual line of Business Reporting , along with the creation and submission of the Annual and Quarterly statements
- Prepare Statutory Audit documentation for Managers review
- Intercompany Settlements between parents and subsidiaries
- Validate and approve invoice payments and assist in completing quarterly
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Accounting and Accounting experience
- Requires ability to compose standard written communications, responds to inquiries at expected level of responsibility
- Familiarity with general ledger systems, SAP a plus