Senior Project Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading developer in the Bay Area, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead the construction of a high rise project in Downtown Oakland.
- Work with Development Project Manager, Project Architect, Designer, Structural Engineering Team, and VP & Director of Operations as project executive
- Participate in cost estimation and project budget oversight;
- Develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
- Oversee the pay request process
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
- Monitor project labor
- Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
- Assist Estimating in bidding projects
- Implement applicable safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
- Lead the project’s quality control process and any value engineering
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering
- 10-15 years of industry experience with extensive construction management experience in large, complex projects. Minimum of 2 high-rise projects from pre-construction through project completion.
- Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of estimating, budgeting, accounting and procurement to manage construction projects required.