Senior Project Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading international residential developer, is seeking a Senior Project Manager in their Newport, CA office.
- Oversee and manage the Design Development, Construction Document and Construction Administration phases of a project while working directly with the Department Supervisor
- Coordinate the project with studio personnel, outside consultants and the Client to ensure the project runs smoothly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Industry Standards as they relate to Project documentation for client, city, and or other approvals
- Support the Department Leader in order to develop and maintain a successful working environment.
- Manage project team, including sub-consultants and client representative
- Review all work and follow guidelines in relation to budget, scheduling and quality control
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Must possess knowledge of all building codes, ADA accessibility
- 10+ years of experience, preferably in project responsibility and in the LA, OC, and San Diego markets
- Licensed Architect and LEED AP preferred