Senior Project Architect
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an international multi-family developer, is seeking a Senior Project Architect in their Newport, California office. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in multi-family/mixed-use projects and be knowledgeable in current building codes.
- Oversee and manage the Design Development, Construction Document and Construction Administration phase of a project while working directly with studio leadership
- Coordinate the project with studio personnel, outside consultants and the Client to ensure the efficient and effective completion of the project design, documentation, and construction administration process
- Managing the project team, including sub-consultants and client representative
- Working with in-house staff, coordinating with the design & interiors studio
- Review all work related to the completion of construction documents, including drawings and specifications, and follow guidelines in relation to budget, scheduling and quality control
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution required
- 10+ years of residential, mixed-use experience with proven project responsibility in the LA, OC, and San Diego markets
- Licensed Architect in the state of California, LEED AP or NCARB
- Must be knowledgeable in current building codes, ADA accessibility codes
- MS Office, AutoCAD, and proficient Revit experience required, BlueBeam experience a plus