Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an asset manager, is seeking a Senior Paralegal in their NYC office.
The right candidate will be proactive, a self-starter, and eager to take on more within this role. Lots of opportunity for growth. This role will act as a team lead but may have an opportunity in the future to manage other paralegals. This role will support the company’s legal counsel to support a diverse product base
- Organize materials for fund board meetings
- Assist with registration statement changes/updates
- Prepare filings with the SEC and foreign regulators
- Interact and Communicate with board members, clients, vendors and employees across the organization to complete tasks and projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Paralegal certificate is a plus but not required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant paralegal experience within the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience working with the 1940 Act and/or 1940 Act attorneys preferably including work with fund registration statements