Senior Manager - Technical Services
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate developer, is seeking a Senior Manager – Technical Services in their NYC office.
- Manages project deliverables to stay within scope, schedule, and cost budget of project.
- Focal point for Government Authorities, Business Partners and Tenant service support liaison on Technical matters to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Budget development, planning and management of expense controls specific to technical services and projects.
- Ability to fully understand drawing/drafting practices, utilize engineering standards of design, construction and installation and to effectively use a CAD system.
- Oversight of Technicians and 3rd party contractors to manage the day-to-day maintenance and functional operations of a Grade A Business Park/Commercial property/Housing or other assigned portfolio of properties.
- Monitor and maintain the efficient operation of all building equipment and systems within the property to ensure the operations are in safe and efficient manner to include Life-safety, boilers, plumbing, electrical, structural, HVAC, BMS.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Building Services from a recognized university
- 7+ years of operational and technical facilities experience in relevant industry
- Experience in managing high rise commercial, industrial, and/or multifamily properties
- Progressive engineering experience with solid exposure and understanding of facility mechanical systems.
- Good office computing skills (Microsoft office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Feasibility studies, Estimating & Project Definition