Senior Manager - Procurement
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager – Procurement, in their NYC based office.
- Work alongside asset and property management team in planning, organizing and executing the procurement activities for all properties with the objective of obtaining the most competitive pricing for the products and services procured.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor the procurement of term contracts and minor capital projects to ensure timely approval and award
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and SOPs,
- Conduct periodic audits on the procurement process and documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Project and Facility Management Building / Material Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in facilities management in the real estate industries or in a similar capacity.
- Understand operations and engineering procurement; preferably with experience in quantity surveying or additional & alteration works tendering