Senior HRIS Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, major firm with 25,000 plus employees, is seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst in their New Jersey based office.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the HR systems activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities, and reports
- Work alongside other departments to design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing requirements
- Assists in the development of user/business requirements, translating the needs to system technical requirements and setting up project work teams
- Provides custom report development and may provide standard reports to clients
- Ability to produce reports using PeopleSoft Query, Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Application Engine
- Develop solutions to complex Human Resources Systems/Technology situations or projects that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's level degree or equivalent relevant experience in Computer Science, Human Resources or other related field.
- 5+ years of Human Resources (HR) experience.
- 5+ years of experience with PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll including using PeopleSoft's position management and multiple job functionality.
- 10 years of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience including documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support and auditing.
- Ten years of reporting writing experience.
- Prior healthcare experience.
- SQL experience