Senior Compensation Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate about operational excellence, and thrive on solving problems while delivering high quality results.
- Conduct analysis on internal and external salary statistics, hourly wages, and incentives and recommend, develop and implement an appropriate employee compensation structure
- Create and apply employee incentive plans to maintain and attract talent
- Work in partnership with the rest of the human resources team to ensure that compensation and bonus programs can compete with other businesses
- Uses published or conducts ad hoc surveys to obtain and analyze market pay rates
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain knowledge of federal/state laws and existing/emerging practices to ensure that sales compensation programs and practices are effective and compliant
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of experience involving sales compensation analysis work
- Must have significant direct compensation experience with a multi-faceted corporation, specifically in job evaluation, market salary analysis and geographic pay differentials, and salary survey participation and interpretation.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience is preferred, including expertise in database management, lookup tables, macros, etc.
- Certified Compensation Professional credential preferred