Senior Claims Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an insurance agency, is seeking a Senior Claims Analyst in their Indianapolis office.
- Manage and adjust high frequency with low to medium severity claims involving premises, property damage, medical payment and general casualty claims impacting primary and umbrella policies.
- Ensure high level of customer service and technical claim file quality.
- Proactively handling claims from first notice of loss through ultimate resolution, working and advising internal partners on claims, developing a plan of action for ultimate resolution, obtaining budgets and meeting with clients and brokers.
- Provides outstanding customer service and works well with the insured, broker and TPA in the handling and adjudication of claims.
- Analyze and draft coverage letters as appropriate and communicates coverage positions effectively.
- Conducts, coordinates, and proactively handle investigation and ensures timely resolution of claims.
- Directs and closely monitors assignments to experts and defense counsel as necessary.
- Evaluates information on coverage, liability, and damages to determine the extent of exposure to the insured and the company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should have a high degree of specialized and technical competence in the handling claims.
- 4+ years of handling high frequency/ low severity premises, property damage, medical payments and general casualty claims.
- College degree required or matching equivalency.
- Ability to work independently and assimilate learning materials on many different subjects from various sources.
- Should have technical competence in all aspects of casualty claims with particular emphasis on timely customer service.
- Experience in handling and adjusting claims in multiple jurisdictions