Senior Claims Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading specialty insurer, is looking for a senior claims analyst for their Indiana office.
The Claims Specialist is responsible for all aspects of claims, including coverage review, insured contact, investigation, indemnity and expense reserving, litigation management, settlement negotiation, trial observation, payment review and processing, and file documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Post-graduate degree / certification preferred.
- Ability to thoroughly review policies, medical records, contracts, etc., as necessary, to complete the handling of claims.
- Ability to discuss handling of claims caseload.
- Ability to document all claims and account handling efforts, including communications with all parties in writing and by phone.
- Ability to make independent decisions according to rules, regulations, and procedures.