Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading financial services firm is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in their Connecticut office. The ideal candidate will have a data science background (financial services industry experience a plus) and experience working with client data. The successful candidate will need to have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Utilize client data to create insights for the distribution business
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to leverage data science techniques to identify actionable insights for the company
- Leverage advanced tools, such as R, Python and Tableau to better understand the data and glean insights
- Prototype, validate, and deploy analytic techniques which deliver unique value to the company
- Build predictive models leveraging machine learning algorithms to bring forward timely, actionable insights while developing methods to quantify the value of data and analysis for the organization
Qualifications and Requirements:
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years working experience in an analytic, data management, or data science capacity. Must have experience working with and an understanding of machine learning algorithms and have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You will need basic relational database understanding. Knowledge in Python or R a plus along with experience in SQL.