Senior Business Development
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Established Buy Side service provider seeks Senior Business Development candidates (NYC and SF / LA) selling to either the Hedge Fund, Private Equity or Mutual Fund community
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the fund space
- Achieve assigned sales goals
- Ownership of sales presentations
- Responsible for providing management with all requested sales report and supporting correspondence by submitting activity and results reports
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of company products
- Collaborate with clients to keep them informed of product information
- Increase awareness of competitive offerings by researching and evaluating up-to-date marketplace information on pricing, products, and new products
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending industry-related events; reviewing professional publications; maintain existing relationships; develop new relationships; engage in professional societies
- Work closely with Product to ensure offering is market leading
- Partner with internal resources including sales, marketing, and operations team to provide necessary support and expertise
- Contribute to the team effort and work on special projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of proven history of meeting sales goals within the buy side or fund space
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Analytical skills, closing skills, product knowledge desired
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required
- Excellent time manager, qualifier and negotiator
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “Senior Business Development - NYC or SF/LA" in the subject line and attach your resume as a word doc or PDF. Also include contact information, salary requirements, and any applicable information in the body of the email.