Senior Benefits and HRIS Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an asset management company, is seeking a Senior Benefits and HRIS Manager in their NYC office. The ideal candidate must be very hands on, technically savvy, and be able to analyze, synthesize, and convey information in clear and concise ways.
The Senior Benefits and HRIS Manager will not only own all benefits, including new plan designs both domestic and global, but also have HRIS responsibilities including research and input into choosing a new HRIS and the ultimate implementation. This role will oversee all aspects of domestic and global benefits administration including liaising with benefits broker, outside counsel, invoice reconciliation, and all related benefit plan designs. You will design and recommend employee benefits programs (health and welfare plans, retirement plans, ancillary benefits) by studying employee requirements and market trends. This Manager will verify that all benefits program comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation by obtaining qualified opinions and enforcing adherence to requirements. This role will troubleshoot and resolve issues by performing system maintenance. You will serve as the expert in employee data and associate data management systems while researching and resolving HRMS problems.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years Benefits and HRIS experience; Financial Services industry preferred
- Experience in administering multiple US and global benefit type plans (medical, dental vision, Voluntary plans etc)
- Knowledge of benefit laws and HIPPA compliance
- 5+ Years’ experience of administering Federal and local Leave of absence type laws
- Familiarity with HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now preferred) and report generation
- Proven expertise on HR analytics and benefits administration
- Excellent judgment and trustworthiness with highly confidential information
- Trouble shooting employee benefit issues, working with the broker or insurance companies