Senior Associate, Operations
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global asset manager in Midtown Manhattan, is looking to add to their Operations team.
Successful candidates will have 5-7 years of experience at an asset manager, investment manager, or hedge fund, with specific experience in trade processing and settlements for a variety of products. Candidates must have experience working directly with custodians on a daily basis. Candidates from a custodian may also be considered given they have direct exposure to the clients they support.
- Ensure that trades match and settle on a timely basis using systems such as Omgeo CTM, Markitwire, and Ice Link
- Work with counterparties (ie. custodians and brokers) to solve any errors; manage overall relationships with counterparties
- Coordinate with portfolio managers and traders as necessary
- Take part in departmental projects and process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc reporting for senior management within operations as well as front office teams