Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global provider of investment strategy, accounting and operational processing within the global financial services industry, is seeking a Senior Associate for their Accounting and Financial Statements team in their NYC office.
- Prepare full financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes, cash flows, schedule of investments and footnote disclosures)
- Review financial statements to ensure accuracy, reasonableness and compliance with US GAAP
- Performing audit coordination by reviewing and providing appropriate supporting documents such as the interim audit and year end audit packages to the auditors and participating in audit calls
- Interaction with the auditors to resolve questions related to the audit and financial statements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in accounting required
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- 4-6 years previous accounting and supervisory experience required with financial services hedge funds/fund of funds
- Strong excel knowledge (Pivot Table, Sumif, and Vlookup) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills