Senior Asset Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Real estate investor is seeking a Senior Asset Manager in their Atlanta office.
- Formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for industrial and logistics real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize net operating income and realize the highest value of our assets
- Responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value;
- Maintain good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate;
- Actively participate in lease negotiations;
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection;
- Recommend divestment opportunities and managing the sale process;
- Assist in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinate with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in managing a logistics and industrial property portfolio.
- Good knowledge of the local markets.
- Should be operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding.