Senior Acquisitions Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier international developer, is seeking a Senior Acquisitions Associate in their NYC office.
- Lead in all facets of the acquisition process, from sourcing to closing.
- Efficiently evaluate, underwrite and recommend appropriate investment opportunities.
- Calculate, monitor, and interpret financial metrics and performance targets and communicate to the senior leadership team.
- Negotiate with a focus on identifying and mitigating risk, and generate creative solutions to resolve structuring challenges.
- Consistently analyze market data to find conditions that may impact acquisition and disposition opportunities.
- Perform due diligence, identify solutions that will drive transactions to closing, and organize and coordinate closings.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate acquisitions (multifamily/office/Mixed Use).
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and ability to interpret to the senior leadership team.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in Development a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree