Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a private equity fund, is seeking a Senior Accountant in their NYC office. The ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Accounts preparation to a standard acceptable for first review, adhering to agreed internal deadlines;
- Develop knowledge of designated clients including understanding the key points of LPAs and Fee Agreements;
- Calculation and preparation of capital call and distribution notices in accordance with agreed internal deadlines for first review;
- Delivering all information accurately and to agreed timeframes;
- Initiate payments and amendments to standing data with the data processing team;
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations on all designated clients’ bank accounts;
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, as requested for review (all requests to be responded to within 24 hours);
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The ability to cope with multiple tasks and produce accurate work under the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting with 150 qualifying credits;
- 3+ years of relevant experience including hands-on accounts preparation experience; FS
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;