Second Assistant to CEO
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a prominent wealth management firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO along with his primary Assistant. This position will report to the Head of the Executive Office. Hours are 7-5:30pm with paid overtime. Must have a bachelor’s degree and a flexible attitude.
- Primary back-up support for the CEO and Executive Office
- Management of the executives’ calendar
- Provide comprehensive travel planning, domestic and international
- Track, organize and submit expense reports− Manage multiple projects, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Polished presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized, keen attention to detail, and excellent follow through skills
- Work effectively independently and collaboratively
- Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime as needed