Sales Representative in the Midwest
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Educational technology company is seeking a Sales Representative in the Midwest that will be based out of Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan. The ideal candidate will have previous successful sales experience in Education Technology or a background in Education.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth from school districts
- Provide live demonstrations to prospects
- Manage complex evaluation processes with multiple stakeholders and long sales cycle
- Develop and execute territory plan (action plan and deliverables to identify specific targets)
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge about our products and services
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned territory, education vertical and competitive offerings
- Attend trade shows and in-market events.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Proficient use of Salesforce.com
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience, selling SaaS solutions, with proven track record of success
- 30% travel requirement
- Experience selling big ticket sales in the Education space
- Established relationships with high-level decision makers (i.e., Superintendents, CIO’s, CTO’s, etc) in local school regions
- Excellent business development skills
- Well organized with efficient time and territory management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and commitment to exceeding sales objectives