Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a Sales Director in their San Francisco based office.
- Planning and executing a sales strategy for the private fund space including: hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and real estate – covering both the GP and LP sectors
- Achieving assigned sales goals
- Ownership of sales presentations
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and new products
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Work closely with Product to ensure our offering is market leading
- Communicate and collaborate with sales, marketing and operations team members
- Contribute to the team effort and work on special projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 year degree
- Minimum 5 years proven history of meeting sales goals within the private funds space.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Advent Geneva, eFront and/or Investran experience a plus.
- Other desired qualifications: superior analytical skills, closing skills, excellent communication skills, can work independently, segment management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, and client relationships.