Recruitment Business Partner
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Asset management firm is seeking a Recruitment Business Partner in their NYC office. The successful candidate will help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies in order to aid the rapid expansion of US operations.
- Ensuring a high quality resourcing service to the managers through the delivery of a broad range of resourcing and selection activities
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
- Partner with the HRBPs and the hiring managers to determine applicant requirements and prepare job descriptions and advertisements as well as identifying current and future personnel needs
- Screening and presenting internal and external candidates to hiring managers and managing the selection by interviewing candidates, and coordinating the selection process
- Managing the offer to on-boarding process
- Building, maintaining and managing relationships with key agencies / recruitment providers
- Working as part of the wider international recruitment team on cross-business projects and select global initiatives related to talent acquisition
- Participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates and select Universities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Industry experience from financial services / banking firms, consultancies or recruitment firms specializing in this field
- Experience recruiting in a client-centric professional services industry
- Success in sourcing qualified candidates as well as operations of the recruitment function
- Proven business acumen and extensive experience with key stakeholders.
- Possess knowledge of competitive practices and trends, ethical standards and employment laws
- Experience with recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools
- Excellent in managing priorities well to ensure business as usual and longer term projects are balanced appropriately and completed on time
- Good MS office skills - to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university