Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a design agency, is seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant that will closely with the Administrative Assistant in their NYC office. The right candidate will be well-spoken and polished with incredible organization skills.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- College degree
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.