Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate investment manager, is seeking a Property Analyst in their NYC office.
- Property Responsibilities (Estimated 65% of the typical property load for an analyst)
- Review monthly reporting packages from third party property managers.
- Review annual property budgets, CAM reconciliations and reforecasts.
- Stay on top of property cash management including:
- Timely payment of expenses and monthly debt service.
- Prepare cash flow projections to determine future needs / capital calls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. & Argus
- Strong prioritization, problem solving, project management and conflict resolution skills.