Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading multi-family property management company, is seeking a Procurement Manager in their San Francisco office. The right candidate should have experience in a construction management environment and loves to work as an integral part of a high performance team.
- Research and identify new suppliers as required by the business
- Negotiate price agreements with suppliers and ensure supplier agreements include the proper product, price, availability, and legal T&C’s
- Create and/or maintain supplier agreements in conjunction with Finance and Design teams
- Manage all aspects of the relationship between the company and vendors
- Work promptly with suppliers to resolve any questions, back orders, upgrades, delays, disputes, etc.
- Work closely with the Urban Development design team to ensure the specified products are in stock at preferred vendors and replenished as required
- Open new suppliers and ensure approval with Compliance Depot
- Review and approve price increases with existing vendors
- Collaborate with finance to establish rebate projections for the most recent period
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to read basic construction drawings and perform basic quantity take offs
- An understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
- Ability to create budgets, reports, and analysis
- Experience working with a developer or contractor of multi-residential structures, a plus
- High School Diploma – Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred in construction management or business administration
- 3-5 years of procurement experience
- Knowledge of MS Office and Yardi experience is a plus