Portfolio Administrator and Senior Portfolio Administrator
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking a Portfolio Administrator & Senior Portfolio Administrator in their Chicago office. Successful candidates will have a high level of proficiency in Excel and Wall Street Office (WSO).
- Ensure timely settlement for syndicated loan trades and private transactions
- Serve as liaison for borrowers and investors
- Process daily activity on bank loans (ie. trade settlement, draw downs, pay downs, interest payments, principal payments, wires, etc.)
- Attend deal closing meetings
- Review new deals on WSO
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Wall Street Office (WSO)
- Ability to analyze credit agreements
- Relevant experience in loan servicing including agency services and funding responsibilities in a similar business is strongly desired