Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an asset management firm, is seeking a Portfolio Accountant in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will need to have familiarity with various investment asset types including: stocks, bonds, options, equity swaps, credit default swaps, and bank debt.
- Daily cash movement reconciliations,
- Daily interaction with brokers to reconcile trade and investment event breaks.
- Tracking and reconciling of settled and unsettled Bank Debt,
- Preparation of monthly capital allocation schedules,
- Assistance with month end close process portfolio valuations, compilation of dividend income/expense, bond/CDS/bank debt interest income/expense, realized and unrealized GL, fee calculations and accruals.
- Preparation of monthly reports for management,
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports for year-end Audit and Taxable income estimates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3+ years’ experience in Hedge Fund accounting or Administrator
- Hands on Excel process of hedge fund allocation methods and fee calculations.
- Advent Geneva a plus
- Familiarity with multiple share class and currency fund structures a plus