Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a Payroll Manager in their NYC office.
The Payroll Manager with manage all activities necessary to process semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll efficiently and on time.
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Maintain related payroll records
- Prepare accounting transactions and documents
- Document & update procedures and prepare special reports for management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience as a payroll manager or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a payroll cycle from start to finish
- Associates Degree or equivalent training, education and experience