Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking an Oracle guru in their Midtown Manhattan office.
Defining Compensation & Benefits configuration level data in the company’s Oracle HCM cloud application. The analyst will partner closely with the Compensation & Benefits Team to ensure requirements have been captured. The analyst will then develop and drive all testing of the solutions built. Participate in HCM Cloud implementation projects, user acceptance testing during system upgrades, queries, audits and comp planning process.
- Gather requirements, design, build and test all configuration items in scope.
- Capture and document all functional requirements and process flows.
- Help testing efforts for all Oracle HCM Cloud projects.
- Ensure at the conclusion of each initiative, proper documentation; process, technical blue-prints, training materials, etc. are captured.
- Participate in weekly Compensation & Benefits and HR prioritization meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months with Oracle HCM Cloud application Compensation & Benefits configuration experience
- Experience in the whole project lifecycle of an Oracle project, preferably HCM
- Experience in integration of Oracle solutions with other platforms
- Experience with testing applications
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills