Operations and Finance Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
An education startup company is seeking an Operations and Finance Manager in their San Mateo office. The right candidate will have managed and scaled teams in a small company environment.
- Manage back-office operations, including HR and benefits, legal, insurance, facilities, and business licenses and compliance
- Establish and enforce consistent and equitable office and organizational policies
- Build relationships of trust and collaborate with managers across teams to help improve various processes
- Manage finance and accounting processes and ensure fiscal responsibility across the organization
- Forecast revenue, expenses, and cash flow and contribute to organization’s hiring plans
- Contribute to special projects around sales, recruiting, and people operations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years operations experience in a startup environment
- Management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a doer - this is an extremely hands-on role
- Highly organized - you are obsessed with creating order and consistency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Public school teaching experience a positive